Turbomeca provides the following Technical Publications:
- Maintenance Manual For 1st and 2nd Line Maintenance Manual
- Spare Parts Catalog Available for all Turbomeca engine operators, Service Centers and Repair Centers
- Service Bulletins
- Service Letters
- General Information Letters
- Deep Maintenance Manual for 3rd Line Maintenance (On site repairs which don’t necessitate engine test in Test Cell)
- Repair Manual for repair only
- Illustrated Parts Catalog Available for agreed Repair Centers only
- Trouble Shooting Manual*
*Separate Manual on some programs (Arriel 2, Arrius 2)
Publications may be obtained free of charge by participating in the Fleet Status Tracking program. For more information, please contact the Technical Publications department at (972) 606-8119 or send an e-mail to
All technical publications are available in paper or electronic format, including interactive DVD.
The 1st and 2nd Line Technical Publication package is provided free of charge for five years with any new engine purchase.
The subscription is transferable at no charge to the new owner in the event the equipment is sold during this five-year period.
For any information regarding your subscription, please contact Linda Read at 972.606.8121.
For any information regarding the content of the Technical Publications, please contact your Technical Support Point of Contact.